GEN Lithium-ion 14S3P is a rugged packs “Off the Shelf" designed for small vehicles, electric bycicle, robot.
It is based on Boston Power Swing 4400 mAh Cell, it has a minimum height and and maximum energy density; ready to be embedded into the host equipment or supplied in an external housing it can operate in extreme environment temperature without loss of capacity.
- Battery pack: 14S3P
- Nominal Voltage : 51,8 V
- Maximum Charge Voltage : 58,0 V
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage : 38,5 V
- Typical Capacity : 13200 mAh
- Standard Charge : Constant current at 9300 mA (@ 0,7 C) with maximum voltage of 58,0 V; Constant voltage at 58,0 V until current is less than 150 mA
- Standard Discharge : Constant current at 13200 mA to 38,5 V
- Maximum charging current : 26400 mA
- Maximum discharging current : 33000 mA
- Operating Temperature : -10°C + 60°C (Charging) / -40°C +70°C (Discharging)
- Storage Temperature : -40°C + 60°C